Home » » Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Written By admin on Thursday, August 22, 2013 | 10:54 AM

I wore this yesterday to a couple of events in the city including Old Navy's Holiday collection preview and a huge campaign party for BEBE.  I am loving burgundy so much at the moment and this color scheme definitely has me anticipating fall.  







Skirt: C/O H&M (here)/ Top: C/O H&M (here)
Shoes: Forever21/ Bag: C/O Charlotte Russe (similar)/ Necklace: Happy Wrist
 Lipstick: Shame Urban Decay 


I fell in love with this skirt because of it's unique design and color combo.  I also love the faux leather trimming.  One of my favorite things about wearing prints is having different colors to play around with.  I knew instantly that I wanted to bring out the burgundy. I got lucky by finding this loose fitted tank that matched perfectly.  Its actually a little see through so I am wearing a basic tank in the same color underneath.  I didn't want to do any black, so I went with nude pumps and this little creme bag that surprisingly fit a ton of stuff inside.  I now call it my Mary Poppins bag :)

I've got a new post up on Fearless Fashionista today and it's all about statement necklaces.  You can see new posts every Tuesday and Thursday! 

Have a great day
<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment