Home » , , , , , , , » Nasty Gal Wish List

Nasty Gal Wish List

Written By admin on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 | 1:24 PM

Has anyone else found that they've been subconsciously planning Autumn/Winter outfits in their head? The weather's not amazing here (I wouldn't exactly count 21 degrees and cloudy as 'summer' weather) so I guess it's made me think about what I might wear when it starts to get a bit colder. You know, it's only 4 and a half months until Christmas (...it's definitely too early to start thinking about that!). I'm not looking forward to it of course, I've enjoyed having bare legs and not having to worry about whether or not my outfit goes with my jacket, but I have to admit I'm looking forward to a bit of winter shopping! 
I've yet to come across a blogger who doesn't like Nasty Gal. I would definitely buy myself a few things from the shop if it wasn't for the fact that the postage to the UK is so expensive. Anyway, in a dream world, here are the items that I would pick out...


Which items are your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment