Home » » Under The Palm Trees

Under The Palm Trees

Written By admin on Monday, March 11, 2013 | 8:33 AM

Happy Monday loves!  This is my last outfit post from Miami shot by Grant. So sad that there are no more Miami pics but I guess it's about time that I get back into my normal blogging routine.  I am loving the scenery in this shoot and wish there were palm trees in Jersey! As you saw in my latest post, I wore this outfit to the second day of the show in the morning (don't mind the cotton show wrist bands)












Skirt (similar style), Top, Shoes (similar): Forever21/ Bag & Bracelet: H&M/ Sunnies: Target
 Rings: H&M, C/O HoneyLove

Photo Cred: Grant Legan


I love pencil skirts, especially with a great print like this blue and green one.  It reminds me of floral watercolors.  As soon as I saw it I instantly thought of Miami.  So vibrant and pretty!  I decided to pair it with this white lace crop top that was actually long enough to tuck into the skirt. I wanted to keep it neutral on top since I found these blue shoes that matched the skirt perfectly.  I seriously repped Forever21 the entire trip! If you're looking for a colorful pair of heels, I suggest looking at F21 because I have been seeing so many great pairs there recently.

I was going for something sophisticated, classy and fun with this look.  Once I left the show, I stayed in this for lunch and shopping on the strip.  Although I wish it had been a little warmer, this was still one of my favorite outfits during my stay.  I really hope that you enjoyed all of my Miami posts and cotton looks. I am sorry that I had to drag it on for a week on here.  I am looking forward to my next trip! Hope you all had a lovely day :)

<3


Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment