Floral

Written By admin on Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 10:41 AM

As it was Mother's Day today, we went out to see Life of Pi at the cinema. I have to say, after assuming I was never going to like it, I was actually seriously impressed by it. It's definitely one of those films you need to see at least once in your life.
Sorry for my incredible lack of photos today but the quality of them weren't great (no offence Mum!). If you've been following my blog for a while, you may recognise both the shirt and skirt from previous outfit posts (here and here). I've tried to post different items each time but I had to show this outfit since I just loved the contrast between the bright skirt and black and white shirt. I really like wearing this outfit. It makes me think of summer.
How has your weekend been?




Shirt - Topshop
skirt - Birmingham Clothes Show
Shoes - ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment