Home » , , , , , , , » Blue Sunset...

Blue Sunset...

Written By admin on Sunday, February 10, 2013 | 4:34 AM

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I'm off to celebrate the year of the snake tonight. It's a tradition in our family to go to the same Chinese restaurant in London every year to have a meal. This is what I'm going to be wearing (minus the heels). The dress is a vintage piece given to me by a family member. The only modification I made was to shorten it so that I could wear it during the day. The fabric is really great quality and has a lovely feel to it which you can't really tell from these photos. The top half is great and the frilly part definitely adds a bit of interest and uniqueness to the dress. The bottom half is pleated and looks great without the belt as well as with. The belt was given to me by my grandmother. I love how it completely changes the outfit here. What do you think of my dress?
By the way, sorry about the quality of the photos. I would have taken them outside but it was pouring with rain (what do you expect from England?!).








dress - vintage
belt - vintage
bag - charity shop (see here)
shoes - New Look
bracelet - see here


0 comments:

Post a Comment