Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Velour dress

Velour dress

Written By admin on Monday, October 21, 2013 | 9:52 AM

This is a kind of 'outfit-of-the-night-two-days-late' post since I wore this dress to a party on saturday evening. I decided against heels (way too painful!) and the pearls are merely there to cover a drink stain I managed to acquire during the night (the photos were taken afterwards) but the dress was definitely a great choice for the evening. I bought it on ebay (seems to be a continual theme on my blog) for only £5. The surface of the dress doesn't come out very clearly in these photos but it's slightly sparkly and has a really nice velvet-y texture. I definitely think ebay is the best place to buy going out dresses as there's such a huge choice and so cheap!

How was your weekend? What do you think of my dress?








 dress - hearts and bows via ebay
heels - ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment