Stephane Rolland

Written By admin on Sunday, October 13, 2013 | 6:32 AM

You may have noticed that my blog looks a bit different now. I was getting fed up of my dark background and how all the photos/polyvore sets etc. looked against it so I opted for a very simple white instead. I'm not totally convinced by it yet (though it is growing on me) so I may tweak it a bit more but it's far better than my previous darker one (at least I think so?...). 
It's been raining practically all day and I'm not organised enough to take photos in advance so I decided to leave an outfit post for next time. Instead I'm going to show you a French couture designer called Stephane Rolland. There's not much to say apart from how incredible the quality of these dresses ballgowns is. Have a look for yourself....

Which are your favourites? Which designers do you like?

Spring/Summer 2011




 Autumn/Winter 2011



 Spring/Summer 2012



 Autumn/Winter 2012






0 comments:

Post a Comment