Home » » Leopard & Leather

Leopard & Leather

Written By admin on Thursday, October 3, 2013 | 10:44 AM

Happy Thursday :) I wore this outfit this past Sunday for brunch in Hoboken with my friend Jaclynn from Blazers & Bellinis.  Since part of her blog is about the art of brunch, she will be going to different places each Sunday to blog about the best brunch spots.  She invited me for the first one which was a lot of fun.  Brunch is my favorite.  I could eat breakfast food any time of the day!










Photo Cred: Jaclynn 

Top: C/O Furor Moda/ Pants: H&M (similar)/ Shoes: C/O CharlieByMZ
Bag: Phillip Lim For Target/ Bracelet: Mikay Love
Gold Ring: T&J Designs


I'm a huge fan of all black outfits because they pretty much work for any occasion.  I decided to throw in a pop of print with these leopard sandals that I have to say are extremely comfortable.  These are actually my first pair of leopard print shoes and I'm not sure why I never had a pair before.  They're such a great way to add a little element of surprise to an outfit and since they act as a neutral, there are so many styling options.  I really love the cutouts on this top because it makes such a simple piece stand out.  It would also look really cute tucked into a skirt but I decided to leave it out and paired it with these faux leather pants.  Leather details are such a big trend for fall!  I've been using this mini satchel almost every day and I've been pleasantly surprised by how many things I can actually fit inside.  I call it my Mary Poppins bag :)


I ended up getting the eggs benedict at Trinity in Hoboken.  It was delicious! 

Have a great day! 
<3











0 comments:

Post a Comment