Home » , , , , , , , » Fabric Haul

Fabric Haul

Written By admin on Friday, October 4, 2013 | 10:10 AM

 Hello! I hope you all had a good week and have a good weekend coming up! I wanted to do a slightly different post today (something which may not appeal to anyone i.e. probably no-one) so if you have no interest in fabric/sewing/design then feel free to skip this post! I've taken the idea of the famous clothes haul and instead I'm going to show you some of the fabrics I've collected recently or are ready and waiting to be used. I buy a lot of my fabric from Southall where there's a lot of really nice choices at cheaper prices than the average fabric shop. They also bring a lot of new fabrics in regularly so there's always something different to choose from. My mum chooses quite a few of my fabrics when she's passing the market so it's always quite exciting seeing what she picked out (luckily she has a very similar taste to me). I love the fact that with a length of fabric there are so many possibilities - making a dress, a top, a skirt.... you get the idea. Anyway, enough of my ramblings.... here is just a few from my big pile of material.... Let me know if you have any ideas of things to make!....












0 comments:

Post a Comment