Home » » NYFW Day 1: Short Suit

NYFW Day 1: Short Suit

Written By admin on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 | 9:46 AM

Hi loves!! Finally have an outfit post from New York Fashion Week!  I have hated not being able to blog every day like usual but I can't even describe how crazy things have been.  When I get home I don't want to get dressed or wear heels for an entire week lol.  I got my images back from the first 3 days of outfits so they will be coming all week.  I wore this on the first day to the Nicholas K & Desigual shows.  I've always wanted a printed short suit so I was really excited about this one and it came just in time for NYFW!  













Photos By: Ryan Chua 

Short Suit: C/O L.Mae Boutique (here & here)/ Top: H&M/ Shoes: Charlotte Russe (shop here)
Bag: OASAP/ Necklace: OIA Jules/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe/ Bangles: BeBe


I mentioned previously that I was really stressing over these outfits.  I wanted to stand out but still remain true to myself and my style while doing so.  I tried to switch up the looks each day to show a different style and side of me and hopefully I have been able to achieve that.  So for this first day I went with a business chic look with this short suit from L.Mae Boutique.  Instead of wearing the blazer, I decided to put it off my shoulders which gave it a different effect. I wanted to bring out the pink in the print which is why I went with this top and then to accentuate the black trim, I did these shoes and this bag.  I am obsessed with these shoes but man do they hurt my feet after walking for a few hours!

Outside Lincoln Center is completely insane.  There's a ton of photographers/paparazzi waiting to snap pics of everyone.  It's definitely not something that I was used to but it's been a wonderful experience.
There is so much amazing street style and it's so easy to spot bloggers and celebs.  I've met so many people so far and I still have a few more days left!  I hope you enjoyed these pics from my first outfit.  Next post will be about the event that I hosted.  I've still got to share images from the shows, the rest of my looks and I will probably do a NYFW diary post as well.  Lots to come!  Thanks for all of your support I love you guys <3

And a special thanks to Ryan for shooting with me the first 3 days!

XO



0 comments:

Post a Comment