Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Beaded top

Beaded top

Written By admin on Friday, September 6, 2013 | 10:06 AM

Hello all! I got back yesterday from a holiday to Mexico, hence the 2 week disappearance. I had a lovely time there - mainly lazing around on the beach and eating enormous amounts of food...what's not to love!? and we even went a bit cultural and visited Chichen Itza (the seventh wonder of the world... only 6 more to go now!), Coba temple (we were able to walk climb up this to see the view of the jungle) and swam in the Gran Cenote (a sort of underground cave with water). Unfortunately I never actually got around to taking any outfit posts while I was there (something which I regret) so have no Mexican/holiday outfits to post. However, I've missed blogging a lot so decided to jump right in with another outfit post today. 

I've worn this skirt a few times already on my blog (most recently here, or way back here and here) as it's definitely one of my favourites. I've made a lot of use out of it since I bought it last summer and I'm sure I'll use it a lot in the future as well. I paired it with just an old plain white t-shirt. I'd quite like to experiment with plain t-shirts a bit more as often I just opt for a buttoned up shirt, and I've already started coming up with a few ideas of ways to style it. I'm also wearing a vest/waistcoat/cardigan thing which has beaded flowers on it. I was given it by my Mum when she no longer wanted it. I saw it in my wardrobe the other day and decided it was time for it's blog debut!
How was your summer? What is your favourite thing about my outfit? 








 skirt - ebay
top - old
cardigan - old
shoes - Office

0 comments:

Post a Comment