Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Topshop and Prada

Topshop and Prada

Written By admin on Monday, August 12, 2013 | 6:33 AM

Good luck to everyone who's getting results this week! I've been trying not to think too much about it but results day seems to have suddenly crept up on me! I'm in a slight panic mode though at the moment (I've got lots of coursework to get through before I go away on holiday and I'm nowhere near finishing). Anyway, nothing like a bit of fashion to take your mind of things....

Have you seen these shoes?! They're from Prada and they're made of such a gorgeous blue velvet material. (I'm selling them in my shop if you want to have a look.). My top and skirt are both new and from Topshop. I bought them in the sale when postage was free so managed to bag them for a total of £11 - not bad, I thought. I've only had this top for a week or so but I've found it so useful and it goes with basically everything.  

What do you think of my outfit? Which is your favourite piece?








 heels - Prada (buy them here)
crop top - Topshop
skirt - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment