Home » » Spikes & Studs

Spikes & Studs

Written By admin on Thursday, August 15, 2013 | 8:48 AM

Happy Thursday loves! 











Dress (here) & Clutch (here) : C/O A Fashion Doll Boutique
Belt: Zara (similar)/ Shoes: Breckelles Found On Amazon(similar) / Lipstick: Venom Urban Decay


With this look, I was going for a mix of girly and edgy.  Since I love both faux leather and skater dresses the two combined was a must have for me. Flared bottoms are so feminine and fun and of course the leather top toughens it up a little bit.   This dress was one of my favorites from
  A Fashion Doll.  I decided to accessorize with a lot of gold so I added this spike belt to break up the black and define my waist line a little more.  And then I took it a step further and added this studded transparent clutch that is also from A Fashion Doll.  I've been wanting to try out this trend for awhile now and I am sure you all have been seeing transparent bags everywhere lately. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on their site!  I thought that the studs made it really unique and different from all of the others that I have seen.  It comes in neon too!  I added a bold pop of color on my lips with this purple shade from UD, another new fave!

A Fashion Doll is an online boutique that offers both trendy and affordable clothing and accessories.  They are giving all of my followers a 30% off discount by entering the code NATYBABY30 at checkout from now till the end of August.  A lot of their items are also on sale so that means a double discount for you!  I really love their jewelry and clutches.  You can follow them on instagram  @afashiondollboutique and like them on Facebook.

Check out my post today on Fearless Fashionista and see some of my August Must Haves!
<3

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube 


0 comments:

Post a Comment