Home » » Creating A Balance

Creating A Balance

Written By admin on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 | 11:31 AM

I wore this about a week ago but didn't get around to posting it until now.  It ended up being a quick last minute shoot!







Shirt(old): H&M (also love )/ Skirt: C/O OASAP/ Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)/ Bag: Aldo 


I've mentioned so many times that I love taking older pieces and styling them in new ways.  It's crazy because when I was younger I rarely wore the same thing twice.   I had the mentality of "I already wore that," which is actually kind of silly.  I've learned to really make the most of everything I have in my closet.  It's actually kind of fun trying to create new looks with pieces that you've already worn.  I got this top a little over a year ago and I've styled it with black shorts and pink pants. This time I wanted to bring out the light mint color in the floral print so I thought this skirt was perfect.  I've also worn this skirt before too. Since my shoes and bag are black like the lining in the top, it helps to create a balance which I really like. 

I mentioned in a previous post that I am now apart of a 6 month blogging campaign.  I am really excited to tell you more when it launches on August 13th!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing Tuesday.

<3 


0 comments:

Post a Comment