Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » 100th post!

100th post!

Written By admin on Monday, August 5, 2013 | 4:01 AM

I've been blogging now for about 10 months (how time flies!) and I've finally reached my 100th post. I'd never have thought a year ago that blogging would become one of my favourite things to do and I'd spend my spare time browsing through outfit posts and wish lists constantly! Saying this, I've actually been pretty rubbish at the moment (I use my time so inefficiently it's ridiculous) and still have lots to catch up on! On the bright side though, dress making has been going well and I'm looking forward to posting some items on my shop soon. 
So for this outfit, I brought out a shirt I actually haven't shown on my blog before. I've had it for ages (another from my Grandma's wardrobe) and it's one of my favourites. It's so easy to wear and can be easily paired with a skirt, such as the one below. The skirt is from Topshop and can also be seen in this post here

Please note: Any nail polish fanatics look away now!

What do you think of my outfit? 






 shirt - vintage
fishnet top - old
skirt - Topshop
boots - ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment