Home » , , , , , , , , » Summer Days

Summer Days

Written By admin on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 | 11:38 AM

Isn't the weather so so nice? It makes such a change from the horrible winter we had. I'm heading off to Spain on Sunday so I may or may not be posting depending on whether I get around to creating a draft or not (I'm sooo busy at the moment!) but the holiday is only for a week so you won't be without me for long! I'm dreading the number of blogs I'll have to catch up on though when I get back so you'll have to bear with me on that too! I'm actually in the middle of making a new dress which seems to be going well so far (touch wood) and I should be showing you in a couple of weeks time (perhaps with a scenic Spanish background).
Also, Emma, (from iemmafashion) was the winner of my latest giveaway and you can see her wearing the dress here in her wonderful photos!

This dress is from Topshop. It's so brilliantly well made and it would definitely take me a long time to make something like this so it's definitely worth the purchase. I love the print so much and of course it's perfect for the summer!

What do you think of my dress? Do you guys have any good holiday book recommendations?










dress - Topshop
shoes - New Look

Don't forget to keep checking my shop for new items

0 comments:

Post a Comment