Home » » Floral Reflection

Floral Reflection

Written By admin on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | 8:49 AM

Bright colors and prints instantly put me in a good mood. I am feeling so summer ready in this beautiful floral reflection dress!










Dress: C/O SheInside/ Shoes: Mandee (also love)/ Bag: Urban Expressions (shop here)
 Bracelet & Ring: C/O Love Always 


I know that florals and other bold print patterns are not for everyone but over the past few years I have really grown to love them.  I think that they are great statement pieces and a sure fire way to liven up any ensemble.  This dress is a fab choice for going out on a summer night with your friends or even on a date.  It's the perfect blend of sexy and classy with a little bit of fun.  I decided to bring out the mint green in the dress with my shoes.  I could have easily gone with something more toned down like nude, but I was feeling bold like this print so I wanted to add more color :)

I received my first ever monogram jewelry with my initials from the amazing Love Always.  The ring and bracelet are perfect and I will probably wear them both everyday.  I have definitely grown quite a collection of accessories over the past year but I have to say that the personalized pieces are definitely my favorite.

I'll be spending the next few days in NY for back to back shoots for a new online boutique launching soon. Can't wait to share!

XO

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube


0 comments:

Post a Comment