Home » » Crop It Out

Crop It Out

Written By admin on Monday, June 24, 2013 | 9:07 AM

Happy Monday fashionistas!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  This week is going to be super hectic but I will try and post on here as much as I can.










Crop Top: C/O Furor Moda/ Skirt: C/O Charlotte Russe/ Shoes: C/O Bakers
Necklace: C/O Happy Wrist


Crop tops are such a staple piece for the summer time.  My favorite way to style them is with high waisted pieces so that your belly button is covered but you're still showing a little bit of skin.  That way, there is some sex appeal but it's still classy! You can do the same with bandeaus and crop tops that are on the shorter side.  Another way to style them is by pairing a blazer on top so you're covering the sides but only exposing a little in the front.  I know that I will be getting a lot of use out of this one during the summer.

This skirt is the first thing I own in chevron print and I really love it.  Of course, there are so many ways to wear black and white pieces (as I have shown here on my blog) but this time I only added a pop of color with my lips.  Initially I wanted to wear black shoes, but I thought white would be a little more unexpected.

Have a fab day!

<3

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 


0 comments:

Post a Comment