Home » » Vibrant

Vibrant

Written By admin on Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 10:07 AM

Hi my sweets! Today's post is a colorful one!  I'm loving red and blue, how about you?
(unintentional rhyme) I love the casual coolness and chic vibe this look gives off.











Dress (shop similar): Gypsy Warrior (old)/ Shoes: C/O R31nvented/ Bag: H&M/ Necklace: Old 
Bracelet: C/O Happy Wrist 


I almost sold this dress and I am so happy that I didn't because it really is super cute! It's so vibrant with the colors and aztec print.  It has a little boho vibe too which I really like.  See, I really am print crazy lately! Things like this are so much fun to wear during spring and summer.  I wore this once last year when I first got it with nude shoes but I am loving the blue ones so much more.  Colorful shoes are so much fun to play around with when styling.  You can wear the simplest thing and just let your shoes do the talking! These ones are amaze and as always, I am obsessed with the ankle strap.  I've heard people say that short girls shouldn't wear ankle strap shoes because it makes them look shorter. But I think it's all about HOW you wear them. 
 So here's my style tip: I like to pair them with shorter length skirts and dresses because it helps elongate my legs.  I would not wear them with anything that goes below my knee because then it would make my legs look shorter than they actually are.  

By the way, I am officially loving my hair straight now thanks to some new amazing brushes I recently received that I will be doing a review/tutorial on next week.  Can't wait to share! 

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment