Home » , , , , » Interview with Amy Valentine

Interview with Amy Valentine

Written By admin on Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 3:08 AM

Just got back from a Politics exam (didn't go so well but at least that's another exam down) so only 1 proper exam to go! I really should stop scrolling through online shops, my longing to buy something is growing even more, so please don't forget to have a look at the items in my shop. I'm planning to put up a few new things soon and I also possibly have a giveaway coming up so watch this space!

Today, I'm treating you to an interview with the very stylish Amy from Amy Valentine. Here goes...

Q 1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
A: I actually used to co-own a jewellery business with my best friend so set up a blog like the other jewellery shops had, then I got into the swing of it and was inspired by fashion bloggers to set up my own!


Q 2. What inspires your outfits?
A: I take a lot of my inspiration from street style photos, but probably my biggest influence is other fashion bloggers.


Q 3: What's your favourite item of clothing?
A: Since I bought my Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Coltranes not so long ago I haven't been able to take them off, I love them so much!


Q 4:Where do you like to shop?
A: High street-wise I like shopping in Topshop, Primark and Urban Outfitters, but they can often be quite expensive, so I prefer shopping online as you can find everything a lot cheaper and use discount codes, as well as pick up some great finds on ebay. I also try to go charity shopping when I can!


Q 5: What's your favourite thing about being a fashion blogger?
A: I love being invited to blogging events as you get a sneak peek at new collections and are able to network with other bloggers, so fun!


Q 6: What tips would you give to new bloggers?
A: Get yourself out there! Post regularly with good quality content, try to network via twitter and leave lots of blog comments with your blog URL at the end, just so the blogger has the choice to get a look at your blog if they want, do not beg someone to follow you, ever!

All photos from Amy Valentine

Don't forget to take a look at her blog here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment