Home » , , , , , , » Floral Skirt

Floral Skirt

Written By admin on Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 6:02 AM

Anyone watch Eurovision last night? It was a pretty good show I thought (apart from a few questionable performances). 19th wasn't too bad for the UK, especially compared to last year's position. Did anyone else like Greece's Alcohol is free? and Azerbaijan's box thing they had going on?- my favourites!

Look at that, the monochrome/floral/crop top trends all in one! Sorry these aren't the best photos but my brother's annoying refusal to take them properly is the reason for this. I made the skirt on Wednesday. When I saw this fabric in the fabric shop I couldn't resist buying it - it's such a lovely print. I'm actually really pleased with this skirt as there's nothing much I can really complain about it (this almost never happens). I really like this style of skirt and its actually fairly quick to make (approx 2 1/2 hours) so I'll probably make a few more like this at some point. I bought the top with a New Look gift card I received for my birthday. I've never worn a crop top before (except when I was about 7 so that doesn't exactly count!) so I'm diving into new territory, but I like how easy it is to throw on and is perfect for the summer (if it ever decides to come!). I've paired the outfit with my New Look heels - can't really go wrong with them. 
What do you think of my outfit?












top - New Look
skirt - homemade
shoes - New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment