Tangerine

Written By admin on Sunday, April 28, 2013 | 8:46 AM

Hello all! So, I went to see Two Door Cinema Club last night with a couple of friends. It was really really good (every song they played was amazing) and I'd say it was probably my favourite concert out of the 3 I've been to recently! It was at Alexandra Palace - a very inconvenient place to get to, but a very nice venue overall (we even managed to get fairly close to the front). The support acts were Everything Everything and Chvrches  - I'd recommend both.
The first thing I thought when I put on this outfit was that I wish I had a pair of neon heels. I had to manage without and I instead opted for this belt to add a bit of colour to the outfit. I bought the shirt the other day from a charity shop for £2.99 and added on a top button myself. I've always wanted a plain white shirt but have never gone as far as to actually buy one. I can already tell it's going to be super handy to mix and match with and perfect for summer (if summer decides to eventually arrive). The grey blazer was just a cheap purchase from Primark. It's a great thing to throw on in these confusing temperatures we have at the moment but it doesn't quite compare to other ones you can get such as in Zara and Topshop. I'm thinking of modifying it in some way but I'm not sure how yet (maybe dyeing it or something like that) - any ideas? I've already shown this skirt a couple of times before (here and here) but it was a really good purchase (it pretty much goes with anything).
What do you think of my outfit? Have you been doing anything exciting recently?







shirt - charity shop
belt - piece of fabric
skirt - Primark
blazer - Primark
shoes - present

0 comments:

Post a Comment