Home » » Spring Days With Charlotte Russe

Spring Days With Charlotte Russe

Written By admin on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 | 9:40 AM

I am so excited to announce my Spring Collaboration with Charlotte Russe! I have been a customer of theirs for years so it's amazing to have the opportunity to work with them on this. I will be showing 2 different looks, one for day and one for night, from their new arrivals this season :)












Dress (here& Wedges (here): C/O Charlotte Russe/ Bag: H&M/ Sunnies: Target 


What's better than a pretty floral print dress for a lovely spring day?  I chose this one in particular from their Candy Girl collection because I love the mix of colors. It's super cute and flirty and perfect for an afternoon with friends especially if you're going to lunch or have a party to attend like a baby shower.  Dresses like this are so light and easy to wear on those warmer days making it a very effortless piece.  The length is also great for day time as well.








If you're trying to get dressed up during the day but still want to keep somewhat of a casual vibe, wedges are the way to go! They're super comfortable and right on trend.  How amazing are these?! I am completely obsessed.  One of the best parts about wedges is that even when they're really high, it doesn't feel like it, making it much easier to walk. My favorite part about these is the color and cut out wooden platform.  They're a must have! These are only available online, so if you want them you should act fast! :) 

Stay tuned for my night time look coming soon and I hope you liked part 1 of my collab! 

<3 








0 comments:

Post a Comment