Contrasting

Written By admin on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 | 8:24 AM

I'm currently mourning the loss of my phone (I can't find it anywhere) so I'm feeling a bit lost without it at the moment. However, excluding that, the first week back at school is going well so far - the sun definitely makes a difference!
Do you like my new garden scenery? It's certainly a change to the wooden wall I normally take photos up against. Also, it was rather windy while taking these photos hence my hair flying it different directions! So the skirt was from ebay (really cheap again - about £4). I adore the print and colours so much and I love how it contrasts with the black shirt (from ebay, also in this post). 
What do you think of my outfit?







skirt - ebay
shirt - ebay
shoes - Office
socks - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment