Black Leather

Written By admin on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | 8:56 AM

Wasn't the weather so nice today? It was actually considerably warm for England (no jacket required). I'm hoping the sun is going to last (fingers crossed) but looking at the weather forecast, it seems as if it's going to be slightly cooler the next few days. I'm really (so so much) excited to go and see Two Door Cinema Club this Saturday though, so all is good!
These fake leather shorts were a recent purchase from ebay (£3.99). They're originally from H&M so you obviously can't expect them to look quite as good as the proper vintage versions you can find but I don't think they look too bad. I'm also wearing a shirt I received from my grandma and the necklace was bought on holiday. Last year I broke my sunglasses - it was devastating - and I've been searching for a replacement pair for a while. I find it really difficult to find sunglasses that actually suit me so I picked out a pair pretty much exactly the same as my old ones but from River Island (my previous ones I had found in a vintage market). I'm still not completley sure about them yet, (hence me resting them on my head rather than wearing them properly) but hopefully as we go into summer I'll get used to them.
What do you think of my outfit? Are you doing anything this weekend?








 shirt - old
shorts - ebay
necklace - bought on holiday
shoes - Office
sunglasses - River Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment