Home » , , , , , , , » Pink

Pink

Written By admin on Saturday, March 2, 2013 | 8:50 AM

I received this vintage dress from a family member and I decided to modify it a bit. It originally had no top button so I added this in (so lucky I had one the right colour at the time), and I also added the studs in. It's a very lightweight dress and I can definitely see myself wearing it a lot in the summer. The jacket thing (what should I call it?...vest?) was originally my Mum's. I used to wear it a lot but it shrunk in the wash and I'd completely forgotten I had it. It's definitely a great piece for sprucing up an outfit and the beading is so wonderful. I've been experimenting a bit with my photos lately and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do them - what do you think of this selection?







 dress - vintage
vest/jacket - vintage
shoes - New Look

What have you been wearing lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment