Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Style icon: Blake Lively

Style icon: Blake Lively

Written By admin on Friday, February 8, 2013 | 9:52 AM

I've always loved Blake Lively's style. To tell you the truth, I don't know much about her. I know she's in Gossip Girl (I've never seen it, is it any good?) but apart from that I'm not very familiar with her work. She has caught my attention though for having amazing style. I often flick through a magazine and find myself drawn to something she's worn on the red carpet or to an awards ceremony. If anyone knows how to pick a good dress, it's her. Whatever she wears, she seems to look stunning.  She's clearly a fan of Marchesa since a large majority of her dresses seem to have been designed by them, and so am I - out of all of her outfits I'd say they're my favourites (I have this obsession over volume and texture!). Not only does Blake Lively wear great dresses, but her other outfits (such as the one below wearing trousers) look brilliant too.  
What do you think of her style?





 





0 comments:

Post a Comment