Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Rediscovery

Rediscovery

Written By admin on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | 10:57 AM

I had a lovely day on a visit to London today. Me and a couple of friends went over to Covent Garden in the morning. I bought a velvet vintage dress which I'll show you all at some point. I've wanted something velvet for ages so I'm so glad I bought it! We then went over to the Valentino exhibition which is currently on at Somerset House. The exhibition includes 137 of Valentino's most incredible evening dresses. We were all amazed by the incredible quality and design of all of the dresses (literally every single one!) and I'd definitely recommend going to visit the exhibition if you get the chance. On to my outfit. This is a variation of what I wore today. The jumper was from a family member and is perfect for wearing tucked into a high waisted skirt. The fur gillet, I actually rediscovered yesterday. I'd completely forgotten I had it (I bought it a couple of years ago) but it's actually really great to add to an outfit and is really great for the winter (It's just a shame winter is nearly over!).






skirt - Primark
fur gillet - Birmingham clothes show
necklace - River Island
jumper - old 
tights - Bora Aksu
shoes - New Look
What do you think of this look? What items have you rediscovered recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment