Paisley...

Written By admin on Thursday, February 14, 2013 | 9:30 AM

I'm really excited to be going to two designer's shows at London Fashion Week this weekend (sass and bide and David Koma). It's my first ever proper fashion week so it's going to be interesting to see first hand how fashion week really works. Any tips from people who've already been?
Anyway, I'm going to have the difficult decision over what to wear. One possibility is this dress. I bought it in the summer from ebay. It was only £2, so of course I snatched it up straight away. It's served me very well so far and is very easy just to throw on when you don't really feel like creating a complicated outfit. I love the style of it with the collar (I can't get enough of this trend!) and it's always great to have something with a paisley print in your wardrobe. It's also going to be brilliant to wear in the summer. What do you think of my outfit?





dress - ebay
shoes - ebay
belt - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment