Highlights of LCM

Written By admin on Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 12:07 AM

I haven't really talked much about men's fashion on my blog but since London's Men Collections has just finished I thought I'd do a sort of summary of the highlights (or lowlights!) of the past 3 days. Although, I do love looking at men's fashion, I always find that things seem to repeat. The same suits always turn up or the same trousers are everywhere. This season seems to have mixed things up a bit (there are some very out there designs) with a larger variety. So here goes...

MONDAY
John Smedley



An interesting mix of leggings and striped jumpers!

Topman Design







Loads of different styles in this collection, though a lot of baggy trousers and plenty of layers. 

Lee Roach


 This collection was all about simplicity - every design was either black or/and white. 

MAN

Yes I agree - a bit weird, but it was actually one of my favourite collections. Check out the rest of the designs if you have a chance. 

Hunter Gather




Fashion East






 This definitely wins the award for one of the weirdest collections - footballs for shoes and a bucket for a hat. 

Meadham Kirchoff



Hackett




TUESDAY

Nicole Farhi





 Definitely one of my favourites. Simple but effective.

Aitor Throup




Jonathan Saunders




I'm obsessed with the colours in this collection.

Christopher Shannon


Martine Rose




Savile Row



Alexander McQueen



Sibling


 Yes, I laughed out loud too.
James Long





WEDNESDAY

JW Anderson




Shaun Samson





Katie Eary




The prints are great in this collection.

What do you think of these collections? Which were your favourite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment