Home » , , , , , , , , , » Checkered...

Checkered...

Written By admin on Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 10:56 AM

Here's my outfit today... I don't tend to wear trousers much (I haven't owned a proper pair of jeans in years) but about a month ago or so I bought these brilliant black skinny trousers from River Island (£35). They go with a lot of things so that's definitely an advantage and I really like the leather strips down the side (the photos don't do them justice). I'm also wearing my shirt I got as a Christmas present (from Topshop). I love the gold tips on the collar and the print is really lovely. I'm also wearing a necklace (another christmas present), my ring from New Look (on sale), my Topshop socks (3 for £7) and some snakeskin brogues I got in the sale (Office - £25). These are now my new favourite shoes. I justified the purchase since I had been spending the whole of the winter wearing a pair of shoes (also snakeskin - I know, there's just something about it!) that I bought for £5 from ebay (they were also falling apart). 
Sorry about the photo quality by the way, I seem to have got into the habit of taking these photos in the evening when it's dark and the lighting is rubbish, but next time I promise to take them during the day!














What do you think? What's your favourite piece?

0 comments:

Post a Comment