Home » , , , , , , , , , » Baby it's cold outside...

Baby it's cold outside...

Written By admin on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 10:35 AM

Hello again! It was freezing today (literally), but luckily I managed to venture outside (for as short a time as possible) to take a few photos of my outfit.  I'm wearing a shirt that my mum bought me for Christmas (from a charity shop). It's perfect for just throwing on and pretty much goes with anything so it's perfect. I'm also wearing a skirt from Primark which I managed to buy for only £8, which I think is pretty damn good considering there are plenty of similar skirts out there for loads more. I love the shape it has (again another item which you can mix and match with) and it has a slight metallic silver colour to it which is a bit more interesting than plain black. My tights are actually my only designer item I own. They're from Bora Aksu (pretty much my favourite designer) and I bought them in the sale last year for only £15. I've worn them loads so I'm surprised they haven't produced lots of holes yet!










 Shirt - Charity shop
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Bora Aksu
Shoes - New Look
Bracelet - bought on holiday

0 comments:

Post a Comment