Home » , , , , , , » Lady-like

Lady-like

Written By admin on Friday, November 16, 2012 | 9:03 AM


I’ve liked the lady-like look for a while, ever since I saw the pictures from the Chanel and Louis Vuitton collections. I love the elegance that the style gives and the way you can team a vintage lady dress with something else more modern to make it more edgy. Here I took some photos of one of my own outfits.

I bought this skirt on ebay (I had to adjust it since there it is hard to buy something on eBay without having to make it the right size, especially if you’re buying it cheap). This is definitely one of my favourite skirts since I love the pattern and the style. The shirt was one of my Dad’s (again... I know!). I also created a sort of collar necklace using a chain and some gold earrings. I am obsessed with the collar trend. I don’t know why but I really love it! The cardigan is from my grandma. She has a load of clothes she doesn’t wear in her many wardrobes so she let me go through it and take what I want (It was one of the best moments of my life! It was like going to a vintage fair but everything was free!). I also got the belt from her. The shoes were from New Look. I am thinking of studding them so watch this space!



I wanted to include the photos below in the post because I absolutely love them.

I love these gloves and want some just like them. I really don’t care if they don’t keep me warm!




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment