Home » » Printed Fall Days

Printed Fall Days

Written By admin on Monday, October 15, 2012 | 12:02 PM

Hi lovelies! I am finally feeling better after fighting off a cold all weekend.  It felt so good to take pics today!  The truth about this outfit is that yesterday I attempted to take pics, but the shoes, clutch and accessories that I originally planned on wearing did not translate on camera the way I had visioned.  Has this ever happened to any of you?  I am very happy with the way that it came out today though!







Blazer & Tank: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Clutch & Sunnies  H&M 


Prints are such a big trend and I don't see that fading away any time soon.  I especially love printed bottoms because they make outfits stand out so much.  When LoveShoppingMiami, a cute and trendy online store, reached out to me for a collab, I absolutely fell in love with these snakeskin skinnies and knew that I had to have them!  They are somewhat similar to my Zara ones, but the color and print stand out much more on these.  They also fit like a glove and are super comfortable.  There's so many more fab things on LoveShoppingMiami so make sure to check out their store and enter code WELCOME10 to receive 10% off your first order! 




Necklace: H&M 



This outfit is similar to the one I wore here and that was my inspiration behind today's look.  I absolutely love pairing printed pants with blazers.  I think it's such a chic and edgy combo.  I decided to bring out the black in the print by going with all black on top, and then instead of going with the obvious black shoe, I opted for these simple nude heels.  



Watch: Target/ Bracelet C/O TheWayWeAre




I went with my simple black clutch again.  I am waiting for 2 handbags to come in and I am so excited to use them in upcoming looks!  I'm wearing gold accessories like usual and a pink lip. 
The weather has been great temperature wise and even though I love to layer, I am still taking advantage of the days that I don't need to! How do you loves feel about printed bottoms?  Do you love them as much as I do? 



P.S. I took these photos at the top of my hill and absolutely love the trees in the background!  I think that the Fall season has such pretty scenery.

<3 



0 comments:

Post a Comment