Home » » Cut Out Dress

Cut Out Dress

Written By admin on Sunday, July 15, 2012 | 3:17 PM

Last night I went out in the city to celebrate a friend's birthday.  I had such a great time and definitely drank a little too much wine.  My favorite part of my outfit were the cutouts in the dress and the fact that it only cost me $12.99!







Dress: Marshalls 
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Mandee
Spike Bracelets: Forever21 


I rarely go to Marshalls and I think I need to more often because there's always great sales and great pieces on discount.  I was surprised when I found this cut out dress there and for so cheap!  It's a simple dress with cut outs on the side and I think it makes the statement "I'm sexy but classy."







I went with these silver Zara shoes that I also got on sale for $30.  The heel isn't as high as I like, but they're extremely comfortable.  To add some color to this ensemble, I went with my coral clutch and I like how it looks with the grey dress.






I got these spiked bracelets from Forever21 and I love them.  I don't wear silver all the time so I needed to get some new accessories.  On my lips is MAC Full Speed.


The birthday girl!





Hope you all had a great night!  

<3 




0 comments:

Post a Comment