Home » , » Syrup Summer 2010 catalogue

Syrup Summer 2010 catalogue

Written By admin on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | 9:50 AM

A quick post--found these pictures in a random folder on my computer and wanted to share them before winter really and truly hits. Seems like it's been a strangely warm winter for many anyway.


I regret not spending much time outdoors this summer. It's been pretty cold and wet lately.


Sigh, I'm really missing beachy weather. I'm loving the bag in the second picture. It's perfect for bike riding!


As has been the case for quite a while, I've been finding the indoor pictures very charming indeed.

What are your plans this Christmas?

Image source: Felissimo

Related posts:
Syrup Winter 2010 catalogue
Syrup Spring 2010 catalogue
Syrup Winter 2009/2010 catalogue
Syrup Autumn/Winter 2010 catalogue
Featured Brand: Syrup

0 comments:

Post a Comment