Home » » Wonder Rocket Spring 2010

Wonder Rocket Spring 2010

Written By admin on Thursday, April 15, 2010 | 10:04 AM

I was browsing through the Wonder Rocket website and noticed their clothes were completely different from what I saw the last time I was there, so I thought I'd give them another mention. Many cute coordinates as usual!


I really like the second outfit. The loose tshirt and skirt combo avoids looking sloppy because of the intricate graphic and cheery sky-blue. And I'm sure many mori girls have worn tiered or ruffled dresses over long sleeved tops as in the first picture.


These dresses are ultra-feminine. I suggest giving these dresses a little structure by wearing them with boots.


The first dress is quite ethereal, while I love the colours in the second outfit!


The dress in the first picture is my favourite dress in the collection. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, though it's actually supposed to be grey not blue.


These skirts are delightfully fairy-like and remind me a little of ballerinas too. I've got a few dresses with similar skirts and have been told that they remind some people of the fairy dresses they wore when they were children.

Image source: Wonder Rocket


Related posts:
Featured Brand: Wonder Rocket
Wonder Rocket accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment