Home » , , , , , , , , » 1 year of blogging

1 year of blogging

Written By admin on Saturday, November 9, 2013 | 11:00 PM

It's my 1 year blog birthday! I really can't believe I've actually kept this blog up for so long. I was sorting through all of the blogs I was following the other day (there were a lot) and found that more than half of them were no longer running, so it makes me feel quite proud to have lasted this long. The weird thing is that I can't even remember why I started in the first place and I definitely never realised that blogging would become so addictive! It's also really nice knowing that so many people are interested in what I post and take the time to write such lovely comments. I decided to do a typical 1 year post with my best outfits from the last 12 months. It's more of a reference for me and a chance to reminisce over my blogging experience but let me know which were your favourite outfits...

1, 2, 3, 4 
January to February
1, 2, 3, 4 
February to March
1, 2, 3, 4 
March
1, 2, 3, 4
 March to April
 1, 2, 3, 4
April to June
 1, 2, 3, 4
June to July
1, 2, 3, 4
 August to September
1, 2, 3, 4
 September to October
1, 2, 3, 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment