Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Pink and Purple

Pink and Purple

Written By admin on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 | 9:39 AM

I've joined tumblr and my link is above for those who are interested. I'm using it mainly just for collecting images of fashion and as a sort of addition to pinterest, so my use of it could vary a lot. Leave your links below so I can check out yours!
I feel as if I'm running out of outfit ideas at the moment and have run out of clothes (if that's possible!). I've been buying a few things on ebay but they're mainly going out dresses (which I will show you in the next couple of months) so I'll have to find some more cheap day clothes to re-inspire me. Anyway, I've chosen to do an Autumn version of an outfit that I showed in the summer. The dress was something that I made with the most wonderful fabric and influenced by something I saw in Topshop at the time. I've paired it with a plain white t-shirt here which makes it feel a lot more casual and also keeps you warmer in these temperatures! I really like it with the pearls and boots as well for a pretty yet edgy look. 

What do you think of my outfit? What have you been wearing lately?






 dress - homemade
t-shirt - old
shoes - ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment