Blue

Written By admin on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | 9:08 AM

I'm hopefully going to be showing you another textiles piece (like this one) soon if I get my act together and start making it! Besides that and a long list of coursework, I'm not doing much over the half term or for Halloween (I'm kind of annoyed at myself for not doing a Halloween themed outfit post though, I've seen some really cool ones around).
 Sorry this outfit's a bit scruffy but I hope you can ignore that and focus on this wonderful cardigan I managed to pick up at the charity shop last week. It reminded me of some of the pieces from this collection and paired with this skirt it would be the perfect designer duplicate outfit. It is so so comfy and is very good transitional piece into winter or summer as it's not too thin or thick. 

What do you think of my outfit? What are you doing this week?







dress - old (see here)
cardigan - charity shop
shoes - New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment