Party dress wish list

Written By admin on Saturday, September 28, 2013 | 9:25 AM

I visited Kingston University today to find out about their foundation course. It's definitely somewhere I'd like to study but it's so competitive only 10% of those who apply for the course actually receive a place so I'm not holding out too much hope! On another note, I've been buying quite a few things on ebay recently which I'll be sure to show you at some point in future outfit posts.  

As it's coming up to Christmas and the party season is getting closer, I thought I'd pick out some of the dresses I'd love to own this winter. My friend's having a Gatsby themed 18th party so I've been browsing ebay for cheap finds (let me know if you spot anything!) and have been lusting over a few other dresses on there as well. Anyway, for full price/ridiculously expensive outfits, here are my picks....


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 //10

0 comments:

Post a Comment