Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Blue and White

Blue and White

Written By admin on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 | 9:46 AM

I'm off to Kingston open day on Saturday which should be interesting. It's my first open day as I've only got 3 Unis to go and look around in total (... since I've decided to do an Art foundation course somewhere local) and am going to be visiting UCA soon as well. Is anyone looking at/have been to these unis? or have done an Art Foundation course? I'd love your opinions! All of this thinking about the future kind of makes me forget what I'm doing now though... (I should probably do some coursework after this bit of procrastination).

Onto my outfit, and I'm wearing a dress I bought on ebay over a year ago. I adjusted it a bit and decided to take the sleeves off in the end as I felt they looked a bit too baggy. It's quite a summery dress (obviously not the weather for it) but I wanted to show you something completely unseen.

What do you think?  How is school/uni/work going?







 dress - ebay
boots - New Look
belt - old

0 comments:

Post a Comment