Home » , , , , , , , , , » Green Paisley Dress

Green Paisley Dress

Written By admin on Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 3:17 AM

I made this dress recently planning to put it in my shop but accidentally ended up making it smaller than I planned! (You can still buy it in my shop if you want) but I'm not overly bothered if I don't sell this one as it's definitely something I'd be happy to keep for myself! I can't tell you how much I love this fabric. It's come out quite blue in these photos but in real-life it's slightly more turquoise-y. My mum loved it so much, she's commissioned me to make a similar dress for her (hopefully in return for a pair of shoes!). I haven't worn this necklace in ages (some of my long lasting followers may remember the stage I went through where it would turn up in every single blog post) but I'd really like to wear it a bit more. This Office heels go with lots of things which is pretty handy. I've probably mentioned this before but they didn't actually come like this and I added the lacey-white fabric onto them so that I could wear them to my Year 11 prom last year. 

What do you think of my outfit? 












 heels - Office/diy
dress - homemade (buy it here)
necklace - River Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment