Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Return of the boots

Return of the boots

Written By admin on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 10:09 AM

I hope everyone's having a good week. I've been dumped with a load of coursework so I better make this quick and then catch up on TV continue with my work. 
Firstly, the dress is one I've had for a long time and only tend to wear during the summer, as as you can see it's quite strappy and light. The print is really lovely though and is definitely something that deserves to be worn more often. I've paired it with a DIY mesh top. I'm pretty sure everyone now has come across the tutorial on how to make your own top out of a pair of tights. Well, if you haven't, it's really easy and definitely a must do (just cut out a triangle in the middle and cut off the ends of the legs and you have yourself a top!). It's definitely a good way to make use out of your old tights or those which are unusable due to ladders and holes (I have plenty of these!). My top's not that neat as I did it quite roughly but if you're a bit of a perfectionist then if you cut the edges slightly neater you can avoid any messy parts. I'm currently deliberating over whether to cut a pair of my Bora Aksu tights (see here) in this way. What do you think? I have my ebay boots on again. I'm so happy I made the purchase a few months ago as I've made a lot of use out of them and I'm still finding them useful even in the warmer weather.  I don't normally mention my jewellery in my posts as often it's just something I've found in my drawer that I've collected at some point in my life, no change in this post. I've been wearing beaded necklaces a lot recently, simply because they're super easy to wear and go with absolutely anything. 

What do you think of my outfit? Is anyone heading off to any festivals soon? (so jealous if you are!)








 mesh top - made using a pair of tights
dress - old
boots - ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment