Louise Amstrup

Written By admin on Sunday, June 9, 2013 | 8:52 AM

It's been a little while since my last post but don't worry, I'm still alive! I spent the day on a boat yesterday which was really lovely (minus the fact that we broke down half way through the trip). The weather made up for it though - how nice has this sun been recently!?. I'm back to school tomorrow which is a bit weird since study leave feels like its lasted forever. I'm into the routine of getting up late in the morning and going to bed late at night so it's going to be a bit of a shock next week (I only have 2 lessons on Monday though, so not exactly a hard start to A2!).
 The designer I have chosen to show you today is Louise Amstrup. She is originally from Germany but now lives in London having worked for designers such as Jonathan Saunders and Alexander McQueen. Her collections are all quite simple but every piece is individual in it's design. I personally really like the colours that she uses in her designs and the different prints that she includes. 

What do you think of this designer? How has your week been?

Spring/Summer 12






Autumn/Winter 12


Spring/Summer 13




Autumn/Winter 13



0 comments:

Post a Comment