Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » What I've been liking at the moment...

What I've been liking at the moment...

Written By admin on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 | 9:24 AM

I was going to do an outfit post for you today but then I looked outside and decided against it. Next time I will trek outside even if there's wind and hail, I promise! I thought I'd show you some things that I've really been liking at the moment . Here are mine...

crop tops
 (checkered crop top - Yayer, green crop top - Roksanda Illincic, shorts - River Island, belt - John Lewis, shoes - Topshop)
1. Crop tops
The chances are I'll only have about 3 days this summer to actually wear a crop top since the weather's so rubbish here in England. Who knows, maybe this summer will be hot and sunny - I'll report back in a few months time. I really love this trend though at the moment. I keep seeing crop tops on other people's blogs and it's given me loads of inspiration.


off the shoulder
 (black top - Yayer, purple top - Topshop, Shoes - Topshop, necklace - Oscar de la Renta, skirt - Helmut Lang)
2. Off- the - shoulder tops and dresses
I don't know why but I really love this style. I guess it sort of makes an outfit a lot more elegant and can be mixed with something completely not elegant such as the boots above and look amazing.

Sheer
(top - Givenchy, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, skirt - Temperley London, belt - Oscar de la Renta)
3. Sheer fabrics
You can never fail with a plain sheer top. I'm pretty sure this trend will never go out of fashion due to it's wonderful versatility and ability to glamourise any outfit (if worn right that is!).


Denim
(dungarees - Boohoo, shirt - Todd Lynn, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, bangle - Kate Spade)
4. Dungarees
Partially inspired by my friend's recent purchase of a very lovely pinafore dress. I really really want some dungarees now!

What items do you really like at the moment? What are you looking forward to wearing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment