Home » » Thank You Blondie Cat Style...

Thank You Blondie Cat Style...

Written By admin on Friday, January 18, 2013 | 5:41 AM

So I recently got nominated for a Liebster Award by Betsy at Blondie Cat Style (thank you!). If you haven't heard about the infamous award, here are the rules:

Rules of the Liebster Awards:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 facts about me:

 - I'm 16 and currently studying my A levels in Textiles, Art, Business Studies and Government and Politics.
 - My favourite book series of all time is Harry Potter (I'd finished reading them all by the time I'd started secondary school!).
 - I'm going to see both Imagine Dragons and Two Door Cinema Club live in April.
- I've lived in the same house since I was three (or was it four?), anyway it's a really long time!
- My lucky number is 13. I know, a bit weird but it's sort of a thing in my family (my birthday's on the 13th, my brother's birthday is on the 13th and loads of other things also seem to be to do with the number 13)
- I have a 14 year old brother called Daniel.
 - My Mum and Dad run a running website called GoodRunGuide (check it out here)
 - 3 of my friends also have blogs (The Gravity and She, The Polishatorium, Emily's Earth)
- My dream job would be to be a fashion designer
 - I used to ice skate when I was younger
 - My room is always a mess. I feel as if I have to tidy it up every single week!

11 Questions from Betsy
What do you plan on majoring in / or what was your major in college?
- I'd love to do a degree in fashion design (hopefully - fingers crossed)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 - London. I know it's not far from where I live now but I don't think I could ever live somewhere else other than England (at least for a long time). I do love travelling and visiting new places but London is where it's at!

What have you always wanted to do to your hair but were too afraid of?
 - Die it an unusual colour

Who is your icon?
 - Ok I don't actually have a particular icon so this is a very tricky question to answer. I'm thinking... but I can't pinpoint anyone in particular - there's so many amazing people. I'll have to come back to this another time!

What is your other major interest in life besides fashion?
 - A tricky one seeing as fashion is pretty much my whole life! Obviously there's the usual stuff such as art and photography. And I run quite a bit (well at least that's my new year's resolution!). I also love to do generic things such as listening to music, reading, going out with friends etc. Sorry a bit of a boring answer!  

What is your go-to color?
 - I'm pretty open to all colours to be honest!

What is your favorite form of social media?
 - Facebook or Twitter

What do you think is the best way to promote your blog?
 - Sharing with other bloggers and finding other blogs which you enjoy reading

What's your favorite quote?
 - No idea! I'm not doing very well at this answering questions thing!

If you had to wear one designer for life, who would it be?
 - A difficult one but If I had to choose probably Bora Aksu. I love his designs and they would be good for wearing every day yet they're still a bit unusual and unique (I probably wouldn't go out shopping in a full length Alexander McQueen gown!).

Which is your favorite fashion magazine?
 - It's between Vogue and Elle, although I do have a subscription for Vogue at the moment and I love it!

11 questions from me:
What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Where would you like to be in 10 years time?

Flat shoes or heels?

What do you do in the evening?

What would you love to do if money was not a problem?

Would you rather visit the past or the future?

If you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be?

Who's style do you love?

What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Winter or Summer?

9 Blogs nominated by me:
5. Bl4Q
6. Bow

In other news, you can now follow me at Social Bliss at http://www.socialbliss.com/Fashiongirl or you can find me under the 'Pros' tab at the top of the Social Bliss homepage. It's a site much like Pinterest in which you can  post inspiration and photos by adding the Spot it button to your bookmark bar. I definitely recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment