Home » , , , , , » The Princess of China...

The Princess of China...

Written By admin on Sunday, November 18, 2012 | 8:33 AM


I’ve never been a huge fan of Rihanna and her music but I absolutely love her style. Every single outfit she wears is cool, fashionable and trendy. What’s so great is she can play it down in a casual outfit but can also look amazing in a sophisticated ball gown.  Unlike many other celebrities out there, Rihanna always wears the right thing whether it’s a dress or a pair of tracksuit bottoms and I’ve never seen her wear something awful.  These are just a few of my favourite outfits. I was feeling artistic so I drew some illustrations to go with these photos.  (You can click on the photos to view them larger)

 This is an Ellie Saab dress. I love the contrast between the opaque and sheer fabrics.




 Rihanna wore this on the Jonathan Ross show. I really like this style and her hair goes really well with the outfit. You can't see it in this photo but she is wearing a full skirt which I really like.


This is a dress by Marchesa. I really like Marchesa's designs because they are so textural and have so much shape to them, therefore it is no wonder I like this dress. I would love to be able to create dresses as amazing and detailed as this one. I love the cut out shapes.



I wouldn't normally put denim with denim but Rihanna manages to pull it off all of the time.




This a Stella McCartney dress worn to the Autumn/Winter 2012 special presentation. This is such an elegant dress and I love the colour of it.



Who could possibly not like these shoes? I love any type of clothing that's slightly unusual and different and these definitley tick the box!



This is by Jean Paul Gaultier. I love the textural vs sheer parts.


I love this! I really want some denim shorts so that I can stud them. Again denim on denim!



This dress is by Stephane Rolland. I really like his evening dresses because they are really well made, such as the one above. I love the different shapes that this dress creates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment