Home » , , , » Small clothes

Small clothes

Written By admin on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 | 9:32 AM

My Dad recently found some of my old baby clothes in the roof. I wanted to share some of them (the photos don't show them in the best light and you can't really tell how small they are - you'll just have to trust me!) because they are so incredibly cute and very stylish! I have to say I was a very fashionable baby! I appear to have had a thing for wooly cardigans and red and tartan dresses in particular. According to my mum, one of the best ways to shut me up was to buy me a new dress (which would probably still work now). What's crazy is I actually wish some of these clothes were big enough to fit me now because I'd definitely wear them - especially the knits and the tartan!




                                                  








0 comments:

Post a Comment