Home » » Aztec Fringe Kimono

Aztec Fringe Kimono

Written By admin on Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 5:44 PM

Happy Sunday dolls!  I've been so obsessed with kimonos and I keep finding these at Cotton On on their sale rack!  I got this one for $15 marked down from $30 and I also got a tie dye one too that I'll probably take to Miami with me.  This kimono is a different style than my snakeskin one (here) but I love this print, color combo and fringe. 








Kimono: Cotton On
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Target 
Bag: PLNDR 
Necklace: Thrifted
Sunnies: Target 



Kimonos are great to have in your wardrobe, especially during the spring & summer seasons. They're the perfect little cover up and added piece.  You can even wear one over your bathing suit which is what I will probably do this weekend! I was tempted to belt this one like I did a couple months back with one of my ponchos (here) but I decided to go with more of a laid back feel.  I just put on a simple white tank underneath and I'm not too sure where it's from since I've had it for awhile. 









I decided to go with these dark denim shorts and these Target shoes I wore a few days ago.  I didn't want to wear them again so soon but they went best with this outfit.  I'm using this red bag that was gifted from PLNDR.  I've been using it so much lately and I really love it!  I'm also wearing this gold medallion necklace that I found at my local thrift shop last year.  








My other accessories are this new ring from H&M and my butterfly ring, also my Target watch which I wear almost every day.  To switch my hair up a little bit I went with a simple side braid.  This is such a great hair style especially on hotter days! The final touch is my lipstick of course, MAC Vegas Volt :) 


I hope that you all had a great weekend!  I will definitely try and get at least 1 or 2 more outfit posts in before I leave for Miami.  

XOXO 


0 comments:

Post a Comment